What are the regulations on signs in Cadillac?
Ordinances governing both temporary and permanent signs can be found in Section 46-664 of the City Code, which is available online by going to www.cadillac-mi.net/charter. Sign permits are also required; please contact the Community Development Department at (231) 775-0181 for information.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find information on available commercial properties for sale or rent?
2. Where can I find tax information for properties located in Cadillac?
3. How do I find out what a property is zoned?
4. Where can I find the Cadillac Zoning Ordinance and City Code?
5. I want to start a business in downtown Cadillac. Where will my customers park when they come to my business?
6. Are there any organizations in Cadillac that provide programs and incentives for businesses and business owners?
7. What are the regulations on signs in Cadillac?