Local citizens like to say that if you don't like the weather, just wait a few hours. A true four-seasons climate awaits you in Cadillac.
Spring is exciting with its annual renewal of the lush foliage and flowers, and the appearance of the much-awaited May mushrooms.
Summer is pleasant with moderately warm temperatures and comfortable humidity levels.
Fall, with nature's glorious color show, is a very special time of year.
Winter provides abundant snow for a full range of winter activities.
- Average minimum temperature: 10°F / -12°C
- Average maximum temperature: 24°F / -4°C
- Average minimum temperature: 54°F / 12°C
- Average maximum temperature: 79°F / 26°C
Average Yearly Statistics
- Growing season: 100 days
- Days below 0°F or -18°C: 23
- Days above 90°F or 32°C: 5
- Average annual rainfall: 31 in. / 79 cm.
- Average annual snowfall: 71 in. / 180 cm.