- No more than one parade on Mitchell St. in any month
- If Mitchell St. is utilized as a parade route, the following conditions must be met:
- Entire width utilized
- Only Saturday morning, holiday morning, and weekday evenings (after 6:00 pm) parades
- At least six weeks notice
- Only established parades or events or new events with significant units (bands, floats, etc.) will be considered
- Parades which do not meet the criteria listed in the above paragraph shall be held on Lake and/or Chesnut Sts. at a time mutually agreed upon between organizers and City Administration.
- It is the Council's desire that all parade organizers strongly consider using Lake and Chesnut Sts. for future parades.