How to Contact & Conduct Business with the City
Call Us and/or Visit our Website
Many questions may be answered regarding City related matters by calling (231) 775-0181 during office hours, which are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, unless otherwise posted. Our phone system is automated and can direct to all Departments, including Police and Fire. (For emergencies, dial 911) Our website, www.cadillac-mi.net also provides direct access to application and permit forms, utility billing, contact information and much more!
Report a Problem That Needs Fixing
Problems like missed trash, potholes, code violations and more can be reported through Cadillac’s Fix-It Reporting System (http://cadillac-mi.net/forms.aspx?fid=42) that is located on our website.
Miss a Meeting?
Visit our Cadillac Community Television website (www.cctv-cadillac.org) to watch replays of our public meetings in addition to many other local programming. Additionally, the public may virtually join public meetings by attending over the phone or through the internet. Meetings being held electronically are posted with instructions on the City’s website in advance of the meeting being held. Please visit www.cadillac-mi.net to see if there are any upcoming meetings available.
Need an application or permit form? Have to pay a bill, ticket, or drop off event paperwork?
We have a convenient secure drive through Drop Box that is in our parking lot at 200 N. Lake Street. This Drop Box is checked twice a day, and payments or any other type of paperwork can be dropped into that box for processing. Make sure your name and contact information is on the paperwork so we can contact you if there are any questions.
Online utility payments are accepted through our website. Online payments are charged a 3% convenience fee for credit card payments. Arrangements may be made with the Utilities Department to have a direct debit put into place. A voided check must be provided. Please call (231) 775-0181 to connect with the Utilities Department to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to access a computer, you can Pay by Phone at 1-888-891-6064. (Same convenience fees apply as mentioned above). Alternatively, a new $0 fee electronic check method is now available.
Community Development applications and permits are available on our website and may be downloaded from http://cadillac-mi.net/155/Applications-Permits.
• Remaining Calm - It is critical that we remain calm in order to be sure our resources are used in the most effective way to prevent, prepare for and treat any cases of Coronavirus in our community. The most up-to-date information and guidance can be found on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019) or the World Health Organization (www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019) Additionally, the State of Michigan (www.michigan.gov/coronavirus) and our District Health Department #10 (www.dhd10.org/coronavirus) has information and guidance as well.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cough or sneeze into your upper arm or cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue (and then throw the tissue in the trash).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (about the amount of time it takes to sing happy birthday). Use hand sanitizer when you can’t use soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces (like doorknobs, light switches, elevator buttons, toilets, faucets, etc.) as often as possible and at least daily.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 symptoms may appear in as few as 2-days or as long as 14-days after exposure to the virus. Symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath.